Tuesday, October 6, 2009

sanz

Individul asta compune si canta extraordinar.

Profund, frumos insinuant, asimetric.



"...

Even if people say it, I don't want to hear it,
There is no greater fear than that which you feel when you don't feel anything anymore,
You see it as so simple, oh love,
But it's just that the simpler you see it, the more difficult it seems to me.

...

To the first person that doesn't want to judge me
I plan to give caresses that I've been saving,
I don't ask for everything to
always turn out well for me
But, it's just that I'm tired of losing you without even wanting to.

...

I can tell you what it's like inside a flame
I can tell you how heavy a fire is
and the fact that to love in solitude is like a well with no end
where not even God exists, where truth doesn't exist.

It is all so relative, why we are here for,
We don't know, but, love, give me blood to live,
At least you already knew, at least I never told you
That things were not as they seemed."

1 comment:

Cineva de departe said...

“When we contemplate things and beings, when we love them and enjoy them, when we have their confidence, having given them ours; when we concern ourselves with them through our complete consciousness and as complete consciousness, they manifest their content to us, we shall possess their most profound secrets and thus they will be able to offer themselves to us as an ideal, for perhaps the ideal may be a secret of which the most loving are worthy.”
Juan Ramon Jimenez, “To Burn Completely”